Get you first degree black belt in pressure point fighting.
Kyusho Jitsu Novice Program
And/or Level One Instructor.
This is where everyone starts in their certification. This program will take you to First (degree black belt) Dan in the system, and is a wonderful eye opening experience into the world of Martial Arts. Take all of your techniques to amazing new heights in this in-depth, practical study of this extraordinary system. At the end of this program (if you hold a Dan rank in your root art), you will be eligible to test for your Dan/First Degree in the art and be able to move onto an advanced levels of study.
Your classes will cover:
- Basic Anatomy – Vital Points
- Meridians and their destinations
- Pressure points and their locations
- 8 arm points
- 8 leg points
- Cycle of Destruction
- Cycle of Creation
- 3 Power Principals
- Striking elements
- Chi exercises – basic and advanced
- 5 principals of Kyusho Jitsu
- 24‐hour cycle
- Describe Yin/Yang and location on the body. (Which organs Yin/Yang etc.)
- Stances and their purpose (Neutral, Forward, Reverse, Horse, Cat, Cross Over)
- Strikes which type of strike to use when attacking a Meridian?
- Form (Kata)
- Breakdown and pressure points attacked
- Level 1 – Punching
- Level 11 – Grab or Combination Punch
- Level 111 – Grappling with pressure points
- Resuscitation – Head – Heart – Lungs – (Both individually and together)
- Breakdown 3 self defense including pressure points and Meridians
- Basic Joint manipulation with Power Stances and cycle of destruction and Meridian attacked. (3 only)
Prices on this package are $75/student/month for a year, plus $300 testing fee for those who wish to test for Black Belt.
Feel free to contact me for further pricing information on this course.